Crigler-Najjar syndrome during pregnancy
- Passuello et al. Pregnancy outcome in maternal Crigler-Najjar Syndrome Type II: a case report and systematic review of the literature. Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy, 2009
- Holstein A, Brian, CS Three consecutive pregnancies in a woman with Crigler–Najjar syndrome type II with good maternal and neonatal outcomes. Digestive and Liver Disease. 2010
- Arora N, Choudhary S. Pregnancy with Crigler-Najjar syndrome type II. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2009; 29: 242-244.
- Hannam S, Moriaty P, O’Reilly H, Craig JS, Heneghan MA, Baker A and Dhawan A. Normal neurological outcome in two infants treated with exchange transfusions born to mothers with Crigler-Najjar Type 1 disorder. European Journal of Pediatrics. 2009; 168: 427-429.
- Gajdos V, Petit F, Trioche P, Mollet-Boudjemline A, Chauveaud A, Myara A, Trivin F, Francoual J, Labrune P. Successful pregnancy in a Crigler-Najjar type I patient treated by phototherapy and semimonthly albumin infusions. Gastroenterology. 2006; 131: 921-924.
- Pinkee S, Renu A, Bharati M. Crigler Najjar syndrome with pregnancy. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. India. 2005; 55: 270-271.
- Holstein A, Plaschke A, Lohse P, Egberts EH. Successful photo-and phenobarbital therapy during pregnancy in a woman with Crigler-Najjar syndrome type II. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2005; 40: 1124-1126.
- Ito T, Katagiri C, Ikeno S, Takahashi H, Nagata N, Terakawa N. Phenobarbital following phototherapy for Crigler-Najjar syndrome type II with good fetal outcome: a case report. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2001; 27: 33-35.
- Smith JF, Jr., Baker JM. Crigler-Najjar disease in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 84: 670-672.
- Taylor WG, Walkinshaw SA, Farquharson RG, Fisken RA, Gilmore IT. Pregnancy in Crigler-Najjar syndrome. Case report. Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1991; 98: 1290-1291
courtesy of http://criglernajjar.altervista.org/CNpre.htm